FUNDAMENTAL EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES
Join Gregg Braden in London from August 26-29 at the The Conference for Consciousness and Human Evolution
The better we know ourselves, the better equipped we are for whatever life brings our way. It’s this simple fact that lies at the core of this new program:Human By Design.
We live our lives, choose our relationships, and solve our problems based upon the way we think of ourselves. New discoveries ranging from human evolution and genetics to the new science of neuro-cardiology (the bridge between the brain and the heart) have overturned 150 years of thinking when it comes to the way we see ourselves in the world. Now we know that we’re intentionally “wired” for extraordinary capabilities that have appeared rare and mystical in the past.
We also know that each person has a unique key that unlocks their personal code of abilities. The best science of today paves the way to do just that, and leads us directly to deep intuition and direct knowing on-demand, pre-cognition (knowing future events before they happen), “hot-line” access to healthy subconscious beliefs, the triggering of a super-enhanced immune system, the awakening of anti-aging hormones, and much, much more! In this highly visual program Gregg will share the discoveries and techniques that leave no doubt that we’re much more than we’ve been led to believe, and even beyond what we may have imagined in the past. Gregg has uniquely designed this program with you in mind, to zero in on the facts of why you’re Human by Design and “wired” to be extraordinary!
This multi-sensory program is your opportunity to:
- Discover the evidence that overturns+ 150 years of mainstream thinking when it comes to our origin, and the role of evolution in our lives.
- Witness the scientific discoveries that overturn accepted boundaries of our limits and capabilities and how to implement them in your life!
- Discover the facts of ancient and indigenous wisdom that are now supported by 21stcentury science when it comes to our relationship with our body and the world!
- Experience the time-tested and easy-to-use techniques to:
- access deep states of intuition
- create deep states of emotional and physical healing
- reduce / prevent the erosion of our DNA time-lock that leads to disease and aging
- discover the mystery and meaning of hidden, yet powerful, states of super consciousness
- apply these discoveries in intimate personal relationships, business relationships, to life-changing decisions, and for core healing from the inside out!
Since our first ancestors looked to the heavens with a sense that there was more to their lives than they understood in the moment, a single question has been asked countless times by countless numbers of people sharing the same experience. The question: “Who Are We?” Perhaps for the first time today we can answer the question more completely than at any time in our past. The answer is in our mysteries and the key is that we must embrace what the best science of our time has revealed. There are now so many discoveries that no longer fit the conventional thinking that they can no longer be ignored. Now we must embrace the discoveries and change our story. The new story begins with the evidence that we are Human by design.
New York Times best selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality and the real world! Following a successful career as a Computer Geologist during the 1970s energy crisis, he worked in the 1980s as a Senior Liaison with the U.S. Air Force Space Command. In 1991 he became The First Technical Operations Manager for Cisco Systems. Since 1986 Gregg has explored high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to merge their timeless secrets with the best science of today. His discoveries have led to 11 award-winning books published in 38 languages. Gregg has received numerous honors for his work including a2015 nomination for the prestigious Templeton Award. He’s shared his presentations and trainings with The United Nations, Fortune 500 companies, the U. S. military and is now featured in media specials airing on major networks throughout North and South America, Asia and Europe.